Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can you bring a toddler to the liquor store with you?

I am making fish tacos tonight and the recipe calls for tequila. I was just wondering if it is legal to bring a 2 yr old into the liquor store with you in MN.|||You can bring her in the store, but you can't let her carry the bag to the car (I know some kids that LOVE to help with the bags). It's illegal for a minor to carry it out.|||depends on the state





most states with "liquor stores" require you to be 21 to legally enter


that being said, most stores wouldn't object from bringing in a baby/toddler.|||Depends on your location. I would call the store and plan accordingly.|||I go in with my dad all the time.|||Yeah as long as you dont give it alcohol..|||Just so long as the toddler is sober.|||YES its legal!|||yes i take my toddler in there with me-- just never drink and drive and ur good lol

No comments:

Post a Comment