Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is best liquor mixed with coca cola?

We are having an acquaintance party for our school and we will be drinking beer before the party just to have some kick. After that I am thinking of smuggling inside the party some liquor. I know the drinks will be coca cola, sprite and i am thinking what should i put on my liquor flask. I am thinking of brandy or rum but im not sure what goes best. Pls advice me.|||- Bourbon


- Jack Daniels


- Rum (light or dark)


- Southern Comfort





Many people say Vodka but I personally think Vodka/Coke is a horrible mix.





However with the Sprite, Vodka is in fact the best mix.





Brandy - not a mixer. Designed to be enjoyed straight or sometimes with soda.





Light Rum is in my opinion the most versatile simple mixer - great in Coke / Sprite / great in Juices.





Enjoy!|||Whisky such as Chivas or JD is ok but not that tasty coz Whisky taste a little spicy when mixed with coke(gassy).





Therefore Brandy such as Johnny Walker( Black label) or Martell will be a better choice. It's more easy going when mixed with coke. Never mix any 'Blown' colour liquor with sprite. It taste absolutely awful like cough syrup.





Try mixing liquor with either soda or drink it on the rock. becoz liquor itself contain very high sugar level. if mixed with coke, sugar level will be like doubled. Beware of DIABETES!!!.





Do remember, a good liquor do not require any mixer.|||I cant stand to mix ANY liquor with any kindof drink, i just feel like if im going to drink then im just going to swallow it dry as fast as possible to get it over with, while im doing that i hold my breath and then drink some coke (gulp it) until the taste of the liquor goes away.|||Jack Daniels,Crown Royal,Jim Beam,Captain Morgan,Bacardi#8,Bacardi silver, I have heard of people mixing it with scotch but to me tastes like crap! These are the better mixes but you can mix coke with pretty much any kind of bourbon or rum.|||Has to be whisky, a sweet whisky such as Jack Daniels. If you don't like this try Rum and Coke. Personally I hate Coke with anything else especially Vodka, it tastes crap. You need a sweet alcohol to mix with Coke and like Fruity Juices to mix with Vodka.|||jack daniels with cola


crown royal with cola ( i think)


or rum like bacardi





always remember this-when you get a dark alcohol drink, stick with a dark color soda. if its clear like vodka, go with mt dew, sprite or something like that.|||Crown Royal...but if your looking at a tight budget Jack daniels. Then Captain morgan.





But if you want a really good drink do this.


coke


ICE


1oz Crown royal


1/4 amaretto





Good stuff. Tastes Amazing





Also if you use diet colas you get drunk faster. The body burns sugar before alchohol|||Jack Daniels, called a Jack %26amp; Coke. Delicious and not incredibly obvious like some other alcohol. Oh, and it'll get you f*cked up too.|||Jim Beam, Jack Daniels or Black Douglas. It's also fun to experiment with Bailey's. :)|||Sailor Jerry|||with Jack Daniels or Jaigermaister|||Vodka Is Gorgeous With Coke!|||southern comfort. it's a whiskey and it goes great with coke. it will taste like cherry coke|||rum and vanilla coke.|||Cherry Coke and Crown Royal, hands down!!!!|||OUZO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or vodka|||rum!|||klip drift is always thebest for me hopes it works for you|||rum, lime, and coke...yum|||coke zero and blue moon is bad ***|||rum and pepsi.


not coke. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends!! Can anyone suggest me best tasting liquors which are good to buy for party? I am planning for a party with my friends and I always buy American Whiskey but now I want to change my taste.

    ReplyDelete