Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I obtain a permit to serve liquor in a restaurant in Indiana?

My girlfriend (18) just got hired at a Buffalo Wild Wings bar %26amp; grill as a waitress and was told she needed to get a permit to serve liquor there. The term he used was "liquor license" but I was under the impression that sort of thing was more required for people opening a bar (i.e. zoning boards, etc.). Anyways, I've done extensive Google searches and I can't find a straight answer, and I know there's a ton of you that may have been in the same boat at one time. Please help, she'd really appreciate it!|||As former gaming agent for the Indiana Gaming Comission, she needs to apply for one through the Alcohol Beverage Comission. Her employer should do that for her. It will although only be valid as long as she works for that employer. I too am from Indiana.





The small cost for the license will be taken out of her paycheck.|||You need to go to city hall and they will tell u exactly what to do








Remember DO WORK


and BE REAL|||She needs to ask her boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment