Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I get a liquor license in the state of Pennsylvania?

I want to start up a business in Philadelphia, and really don't know where to start. I am told liquor licenses take a while to get, so i may as well get started. What do I need to know in addition to this?|||The best routes to take are to research the process of starting a business as well as the industry you're interested in.





I posted links for you in the source box pertaining to starting a business in Pennsylvania.





Research, research, research 鈥?this cannot be stressed enough. Read as much as you can. Here are some book titles that are relevant:





* How to Start a Business in Pennsylvania by Desiree A. Petrus, Mark Warda


* How to Start a Business in Pennsylvania by Entrepreneur Press





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!|||I imagine yours would be the same as most other cities/states, go to the liquor control board, and apply for your license. They will give you all the information you need to get started.|||find someone with one to sell in that area and buy it|||You have to buy a liquor license from a broker

1 comment:

  1. Hi this one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff
    Great article ...
    Personal Licence

    ReplyDelete