Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do I need a liquor permit if I work in a resturant that serves liquor?

I live in Indiana and can't get a liquor license because of a dui and i am on probation. so do i need to have a liquor license to be a server but not serve alcohol in a restaurant?|||The restaurant must have a license, usually not the server. But I think I am right in this -- in Texas, if a person is on probation -- and liquor was the problem, that person would not be allowed to work in the place where is liquor sold.|||This may vary by state, but I don't believe to work in a restaurant that serves alcohol you would need a license. I'm pretty sure it's the owner of the franchise that needs to be licensed. Hope this helps.|||you don't but you need to take a bartenders course if your working at a bar, but if you just run drinks like beer you don't need one.|||If you own the restaurant, yes. If you just work there, no. It's the establishment that gets the license, not the individual. You may need to worry more about getting a job with your DUI conviction.|||You don't need a liquor permit, but the resteraunt does.|||No.

No comments:

Post a Comment