Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are the lightest types of liquor & what are the strongest types?

%26amp; why do some people mix liquor with fruit juices %26amp;/or sodas? What are some good-tasting liquor/soda/fruit juice combinations? I'm 24 %26amp; only tried alcohol like once or twice when I was 3 because my deceased foster father fed it to me, %26amp; it was nasty.





***I have no intentions on trying any alcohol since I take medicine, but I'm just curious. That's why I'm asking.|||Legal Everclear is about 150 proof (75% alcohol).





Hard liquor like rum %26amp; vodka are usually 40% alcohol.





Most beers are under 10% alcohol. The most common brands are about 4 or 5%.





Table wine is generally 11% to 14%.





The reason people mix hard liquors with juice and soda is because: a) It tastes nasty on its own because of all the alcohol, and b) The serving size is much smaller (a shot is 1.5 oz) so if you want a full glass you can mix in all sorts of stuff.





I personally like daiquiris, which are made with rum, sugar and lime juice. I find citrus-y juice goes well with rum and whisky, which are my favourite liquours.





If you're drinking alcohol for the first time in most of your life, remember to make sure you know the proper serving sizes and set limits for yourself. Otherwise it's not at all fun.|||everclear i had last night at friends 21st b-day was 96% alcohol and it was amazing lol.


We were blowing it at a lighter making fire and it got on my hand and i was runnin in circles.


that says there off just a bottle how drunk you can get lol.


so yea, you not drinking is prob a smart thing to do.

Report Abuse


|||hard liqor does taste good, ofcourse a women wold say its nasty and then say they like daiquiris, if your gonna drink, drink right! single malt scotch straight up. thats a real drink! however the "legal everyclear" depends on the state, most states stop at 75% but some sell the 96% version...

Report Abuse


|||keep doing what you do you are not missing anything .......|||strongest is everclear...it is like 190 proof and is very dangerous but man is it fun to party with!|||WHISKEY IS REALLY STRONG AND WHINE ISNT VERY STRONG. COKE AND SPRITE MIX GOOD WITH ACHOL. THEY DO IT TO MAKE IT TASTE BETTER. ORANGE JUICE AND VODKA GO GOOD TOGETHER.|||Bacardi 150. Pure venom

No comments:

Post a Comment