Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the pink liquor tpain has been carrying around?

I've seen Tpain holding this bottle of pink liquor it's in like a big long glass bottle and I just saw it in this new Jada Kiss video...anyone know what the hell it is?|||http://www.weirdasianews.com/2006/12/09/鈥?/a>





P.I.N.K. Vodka


http://www.liquorsnob.com/archives/2006/鈥?/a>





P.I.N.K. Vodka


Quintuple Distilled Vodka, Infused with Caffeine and Guarana


Imported from Holland


80 Proof (40% ABV)


Typical Price: Around $40|||It is actually NuVo!!! It is the onli sparkling french VODKA however it onli has 15% alcohol... equivalent to some wines!

Report Abuse


|||Nuvo, like the other user said.


It's made of sparkling wine, vodka and exotic fruit nectar.


I tried it at work a few weeks ago and it didn't taste any different from smirnoff ice and other such beverages. Nothing special in my opinion. But the bottle does appeal to the eye.|||Tpains a p*ssy, he probably couldn't even handle any real alcohol. It was plain pink lemonade.|||NuVo sparkling liquor|||some easter pink sprite





codine and sprite

No comments:

Post a Comment