Friday, September 23, 2011

What kind of liquor can you drink on adkins diet?

I am an alcoholic and like being one, but I am trying to lose some weight so I am going to do the carb diet, and I need to know what kind of liquor I can drink in order to stay on that diet.|||Vodka and diet soft drinks. I think a vodka and diet coke with lime is called a skinny b---h..|||i've been doing adkins for 7 months and drink captain morgans spiced rum and diet coke....the alcohol kills the diet taste...if the bar has diet sprite or 7 up then you can mix captians with it and it tastes like cream soda....vodka has residual sugars in it (carbs) as does whiskey..so for the induction phase do not drink those...but after that just count them as about 8 carbs per shot...captains has only 1|||Bacardi and diet pop - zero carbs!|||straight liquor no soda (pop)!|||rum and diet coke...yummy half the calories

No comments:

Post a Comment