Friday, September 23, 2011

What type of liquor do you prefer with cigars?

I do like having myself a glass of Grand Marnier every now and then with a cigar. Doesn't matter if it's a Black %26amp; Mild or even a more expensive cigar. What other Liquor, wine, or brew would you choose to accompany the cigar?|||There is no right answer for what you like best. Traditionally cigars have been enjoyed with a good brandy or cognac. It's not an uncommon practice to dip the unlit end of the cigar in your libation for some additional taste to your smoke.|||According to my personal taste and experience, beverage to "marriage" with cigar smoke varies. For hot days, I prefer a ron, bourbon or whiskey with ice. For cold days, I use to drink brandy, cognac or some fine liquor like Amaretto.


Regards,


Gus.|||I prefer an Islay single malt, but will also accept port, brandy, bourbon, martini, beer, red wine, coffee, or a coke...or nothing at all...


Grand Marnier is nice too, but I prefer it in a margarita...|||B %26amp; B. There's nothing better.|||try some chambord or disarano


black and tans are always nice too


but ur probably gonna find that grandma is the best!|||Scotch or cognac goes great with a cigar. A nice tawny or vintage port does the trick as well.|||sambuca|||jack daniels all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment