Friday, September 23, 2011

Will drinking smirnoff ice before liquor make me sick?

I know the saying about beer before liquor never been sicker and I was just wondering if anyone knows if smirnoff ice really counts as beer and would apply to this concept...It's not necessarily that I'm planning on drinking it before liquor, but if I ever do, I wanna know. Any help would be appreciated.|||I think it is considered a malt beverage, and I have always thought it has alot to do with the person, some people can mix all kinds of different things and others can't just a trail and error chance.|||It all depends on how long apart you drink them and what kind of liquor you're going to be drinking...I would suggest starting with a Smirnoff ice (grape) then about a hour later move on to some clear/white liquor...Leave the dark/brown liquor alone...drinking other drinks with dark/brown liquor will make you sick later...Good Luck|||In the US smirnoff ice is a malt liquor base, in the UK it is made with real vodka.


Generally not a good idea to mix drinks, but the real danger is in drinking too much. If you keep your consumption to a reasonable amount, you needn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment