Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Liquor?.....?

I think I have a drinking problem. I like drinking, but I constantly drink too much and have blackouts. I always swear that I won't drink as much next time but then I usually do. I don't know why this happens all the time. I don't get hammered all the time but I get hammered often(when I party).


Why is it so hard for me to control what I am drinking? Why is it so fun for me to be drunk. I love it. I don't love blacking out but I love drinking. I always have so much fun...|||yes you are alcoholic and need counselling ,|||Whatever you promise i bet goes out the window after that first drink. Am I right? If you find that you are drinking everyday and are having blackouts, its time to stop. Get help before you have a rude awakening. You could become a victim, or you could cause a catastophe. Get help, it sounds like you need it. Dont be a statistic.|||Call Alcoholics Anonymous and sit in a couple of meetings. If that doesn't set you straight, talk to your doctor.





Blacking out could equal rape. Kid you not.





So hold off on the sauce and go get some help before something happens.|||your an alcholic ..my best friend is the same way i keep telling her she has a drinking problem but she swears she dosen't and she also has blackouts too..

No comments:

Post a Comment