Friday, September 16, 2011

How to send a liquor basket to a room in vegas from philadelphia?

My boyfriend is going to vegas with a couple of his friends for his 21st. I wanted to send a basket with a couple bottles of liquor to his room with a note so when he gets there its on his bed...does anyone know how i go about doing this?|||First, you need to know the hotel he is staying at and th ename the room is registered. Look for the guest servie number of the hotel on the internet - or call the hotel directly and ask them. It is the concierge's job to do things like this.





You will need to bill it to a Credit Card over the phone and give them all the 'correct' information. They will make it happen. My wife did something similar when I was on a trip and magically a 6pack of beer iced down just showed up in my room with a romantic card.

No comments:

Post a Comment