Friday, September 23, 2011

What are alternatives to drinking liquor?

I love to drink, just about every day. I know there are fake beers, but I also like to get buzzed. What can give me a safe buzz, as an alternative to liquor? I'm trying to save my liver here.|||do you have objections to AA? (by AA I mean the recovery plan, not the groups.) When applied correctly you may not need a buzz off anything. Or even if you do it should be less frequent.|||There is no safe way to get a "buzz" from any kind of chemical.|||Just make this your New Years resolution to quit,alcohol is very bad for you.|||well...beer = belly and spirits = liver...well you could grab 1 beer or 1 vodka and pretend to get buzzed..i mean...no one would know and ull get in the buzz mood that way trust me.|||If you are really concerned about your health, you will curtail your drinking. It is as simple as that.|||I don't think there is such a thing as a "safe buzz"... I mean there are plenty of illegal drugs you could use... BUT that's not really a solution. Perhaps you should quit drinking altogether and figure out who you are as a person w/o the alcohol. I did it for three years. Now I allow myself the occasional beer but am not control by my desire to always have the beer.|||If it's beer, then try looking for malt drinks instead. But, I believe you're asking for alternative to wine, vodka and others. Grape drinks and others from Spain, and a few other fruit drinks, will do the trick.|||try juice,ex carrot ansd tomato|||DEATH ??


There are no alternatives ........... live a little xx|||If you have to drink everyday, switch to red wine. It may not save your liver, but might help your heart and immune system along the way.|||try a shirley temple!|||ALWAYS drink in moderation......R U Ready to Tanqueray?

No comments:

Post a Comment