Friday, September 23, 2011

What is a good clear liquor that I can disguise from my room mate?

Every time I buy liquor, my room mate pours it down the sink because he's anti-alcohol. What's a good clear liquor around 20$ or less for a liter or so that is easy to disguise from him? I've tried just hiding it and that doesn't work so I'm looking for ways to disguise the look as well as the smell. Also, I don't want low quality stuff that will give me a bad hangover. Thanks in advance.|||Vodka would probably be best. It's clear and you would easily be able to hide it in a water bottle, your roommate wouldn't be able to tell unless he smells or tastes it. Good brands of vodka are grey goose, skyy, smirnoff, absolut, etc. Smirnoff also has a lot of different flavored vodka, or mix it with something (OJ and vodka is my personal favorite). Gonna be hard to find decent vodka or any decent liquor for that matter under $20. Also, your roommate sounds like a pretentious jerk. Just because he doesn't drink doesn't mean he has to waste other people's liquor.|||Take the empty bottle and smash it over his head, that should take care of the problem. Seriously, I'd have a major problem with a roomate deciding what behavior is acceptable for me. What are you in a dorm or something?



Obviously vodka would be a clear liquor, Stoli or Finlandia are decent in that price range.|||tell ur room mate to leave ur things alone. just because he doesnt like something, doesnt give him the right to get rid of it. now, if he is concerned that u have a problem, talk to him, take a look at how often u drink, and if u need it, get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment