Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the easiest hard liquor to drink?

What is the easiest hard liquor to drink? That is, which is the least painful/most bearable?





What is the hardest to drink?|||I do not know if this is considered hard liquor but you can get it in 80 to 100 proof so to me it is hard liquor but Schnapps to me is the easiest I especially like peppermint Schnapps and Hot Damn. the hardest for me is the Irish Whiskey. I am not sure the brand all I know is it is Irish Whiskey. Makes me make a face and cough.|||By "hard" I assume you mean a spirit at about 80 proof; vodka, rum, whiskey... that sort of thing.





The thing is, it isn't necessarily the type of spirit that makes it easier or harder to drink, but the quality of the spirit itself.





For instance, scotch is usually a smooth, easy-to-drink whiskey... but Johnny Walker Green Label goes down much smoother than a cheap DeWars.





Vodka's the same way; a quality vodka is easy to drink while the cheap stuff burns the entire way down.





Then you have flavored spirits; some people love the taste of Jager (whoever they are) and find drinking it easy. People have said that Southern Comfort is an easy-drinking spirit.





There's also a multitude of hard, cinnamon-flavored stuff.





Some people find all tequilas repulsive while others can get the higher quality stuff down pretty easy.





Personally, I like the Johnny Walker Green Label... but it's expensive. You pay for quality and easy drinking.|||generally the aged/dark liquors are easier than the unaged/lighter





the longer they age rum the darker it is... and the smoother/easier it is to drink. same with whiskey and tequila.





the other option with rum is spiced rum... not quite as hard.. usually 35% aalcohol compaired to regular which is 40%, but the spices and sugar added makes it much smoother and easier to drink.





as for harsh... i had some white/blanco bottom-shelf tequila that had such a horrid taste i couldn't even use it in a strong margarita without ruining it.|||Lucid is a pretty strong drink that taste like liqurish, but you have to take it straight.


Baccardi 151 is by far the worst i have ever tasted but it is like drinking straight alcohol.|||Anything that isn't total ditch swill will become bearable if you stick with it. I think Jack Daniels goes down easy, but I'm used to it.





The worst I've had was some Turkish liquor that was like Ouzo but even worse.





Oh and try Bacardi 151, that stuff goes down like butter!|||Chilled, Premium grade Vodka.|||baileys

No comments:

Post a Comment